SINTER-BALL : It is a sintered bauxite whose grain shape is spherical.
SINTER-BLAST : It is a sintered bauxite whose grain shape is angular.
Blasting with SINTER-BALL and SINTER-BLAST is a modern, fast and functional method for cleaning or texturing castings, preparing metal surfaces, removing rust, paint, stains and a large number of other applications.
SINTER-BALL and SINTER-BLAST were developed to satisfy the most varied surface finishing requirements. Using state-of-the-art technology, SINTER –BALL and SINTER-BLAST offer them quality, protection and many other advantages.
Exceptional for both pressure and suction compressed air blasting equipment, whether manual or automatic.
– Cleaning of castings, forgings, stamped, structured, drawn, etc …
– Preparation of surfaces to receive painting, welding, coating, vulcanization, etc …
– Decarbonization of engine blocks and their components.
– Maintenance of electric motors and generators.
– Mechanical maintenance in general.
– Maintenance of aeronautical parts and components.
– Glass matting.
– Cleaning of molds, stamping etc …
– Removal of paints, varnishes, encrustations, oxidation etc …
– Decoration in metals, glass, granites, marbles etc …
– Sandblasting of injected polyurethane parts.